Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just dropping in

Hello everyone! I was just dropping in here on my blog. Obviously I haven't been as active as I use to be on here in a while. I've been living my life a little bit. I'm moving in a week or so to attend college. I'm also helping take care of my sister who will be a month old in a few days. I've also been enjoying the sims more recreationally opposed to creating and uploading things like sims, stories, buildings, etc.

So yea just wanted to let y'all know =]
I'll probably upload something later this week!

2 comments:

Spychip said...

Glad to hear you're still alive ;)

Coyadre said...

Yea i'm still here =]

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner