Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Well all hope isn't lost...

So I had to uninstall and reinstall my game and now it's back working. I am kinda salty bout the fact that I lost all my custom hair colors, eye colors, patterns, etc. I had a lot of stuff :(

I haven't really been interested in playing my game lately though. I've been playing a lot of other computer games so the sims is being neglected. But that might be because a bunch of my saves aren't playable and mastercontroller is no longer working in my game correctly. It's a bit of a mystery actually. I am thinking about uploading one of my new sims I made later this week! Keep a look out I guess xD

Until next time!

1 comment:

Shyne said...

I am looking forward to your next Sim. Sometimes it's best to start a-fresh :D <3

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner