Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Woah what's that about?!

o.O

Well this is odd. I haven't been here in a while and with reason. My relationship with the Sims 3 has been quite tumultuous lately and to be blunt I haven't been wanting to play it. I'll start it up here and there and play for a while some days but pn most I don't feel like it. I have, however rekindled my flame with the Sims 2. Thus the reason i've renamed my blog from "Coyadre's Sims 3 Blog" to "Coyadre's Sims Blog". I'm not planning on turning this into a Sims 2 blog but I want to start adding Sims 2 related things to this blog since i'm playing it regularly again, making it a mutual Sims blog. I changed my banner too as you can see. That's my Sims 2 version of Mitcha. If you frequent this blog you know who that is :P

-Until next time!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

awesome! looking forward to the TS2 content :P i know what it's like losing interest in the game, but for me i just go to Minecraft, i just simply love it! :P

Coyadre said...

Thanks Rach, hope you enjoy it :D
Oh and I was just hearing about Minecraft the other day. It seems there's a whole Minecraft army out there!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner